Why work on risk prevention in local authorities?
- Avoid any civil, penal or administrative sanctions
- Reduce direct and indirect costs related to work stoppages
- Improve working conditions by optimizing the use of the equipment and tools, by dealing with malfunctions and by reducing work hardness. This also contributes to staff retention
- Improve the relations with all stakeholders
- Enhance the company´s image: overall improvement of safety through risk management makes it possible to develop your company in a sustainable way
A prior listening of the organization and of the general policy of the managers makes it possible to set up an adapted support to improve all services.
Synacom´s interventions enable the concerned authorities to:
- Manage compliance: regulatory monitoring, security diagnostics, compliance audit; reduce legal and operational vulnerabilities
- Manage action plans: remove regulatory non-compliance, define priorities, give a progress report on taken and completed actions, set up performance indicators, integrate safety and environmental action plans into quality documents (ISO9001)
- Manage documentation: track the follow-up of equipment including periodic inspections, track mandatory training and authorizations
- Prevent risks: popularizing risk management; OHSAAS 18001, ILO OHS, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 approaches